Sunday, May 19, 2013

VD Season 4 Finale

I would just LOVE to shed some glorified light on the recent Thursday season 4 finale of Vampire Diaries. Check the CW page out, once you start watching you will not be able to stop. [VD Scoop]



The most important issue, there was nothing I could be more happy about. Finally Elena and Damon have admitted their love for each other, with the sire bond gone it all become so surreal.  I have been waiting for that kiss since the beginning of this season. It was like Christmas & my birthday mixed in one when I finally got to witness it. From the moment Damon became a vampire he has always second best to Stefan. Whether it be getting the girl or being labeled as a good person. The most heartfelt moment was when Damon finally realized he is finally happy, when Alaric and him have their final conversation and Alaric says, "You finally got the girl." I could NOT contain my excitement or hold back my tears through it all. 

It was a bit of a shock but I knew it was coming, the kiss between Matt and Rebekah. For a long time I knew she had feelings for him and finally I got to see they were mutual for Matt. Rebekah has been trying so hard to change ever since she had desire to become human again. And in the last few episodes it became very evident that she really has changed. Matt only deserves the best after all he has been through, and I believe Rebekah can offer that to him.


The amazing moments did not stop there. For a LONG time I have drooled of the intense connection Klaus has for Caroline. Another original vampire that has the desire to change, and has found the will power to do so in another person. It turns out Klaus shows up just in time to save the day. After all the craziness of graduation was over, they shared a moment that made me blubber like a baby. The gesture of allowing Tyler back into town was sweet, but what came after really made my heart melt:
       "He's your first love. I intend to be your last, however long it takes."
This is every girls dream to hear from a guy. At least to me, and it made me realize how special Caroline really is to Klaus.